[SE] I blinked, and the world was gone
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Wessex chuckles darkly to herself. If he thinks those are impressive, wait till he sees her other upgrades. They pepper her body in secrets - her hands, her eyes, her mind, her skin - and sometimes she feels more other than human.

“Maybe,” she agrees quietly, privately wondering when that could be and how they might manifest. Edy is a fighter, so is Neron. Aamu. Amun when necessary. The rest…? Not quite so much. “The others certainly score points in the we’re just normal people department. Strategy wise… returning loved ones was a good move. On multiple fronts. They’ll all certainly be better ambassadors than me.” She offers a wry, fanged smile to the air in front of her and then narrows her gaze. She should have been keeping track of the sun’s progress.

Loathe to draw the conversation to a close, it’s a necessary evil. It simply wouldn’t do to let Aamu burn up in front of her, would it? “It’s gotten a lot lighter. Are you staying somewhere? Can I take you… to some cover?” Faltering a bit, the Queen realizes it’s been awhile since she’s taken the necessity of daylight protection seriously. And how to set up new neighbors with a place to live.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I blinked, and the world was gone - by Aamu - 01-10-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: [SE] I blinked, and the world was gone - by Wessex - 02-03-2021, 07:46 PM