(se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK
He trips and falls on his fucking arse, and Jack might have laughed if he still wasn't pumped with adrenaline himself from his prior business in the jungle. Still, he is getting absolutely zero in the way of threat from the youth, and that's enough for him to tuck the blade in the back of his belt again. Raising his eyebrows and jerking his chin up at the canopy above them, he considers it for a few seconds before grunting a concession.

"Aight, fine. Mornin'," he corrects himself, noting the blood on his cuffs suddenly and swearing under his breath. It's absolutely an annoyance at the stain rather than a concern about him knowing what it might be, the smuggler spending a few moments in rolling the sleeves to the elbow where they can't cause any further irritation.

"Don't just stand there, then. Or are you lost?" he wants to know, beckoning for Rigby to go ahead and fuck the fuck off, if that's what tickles his fancy.
you wanted perfect, you got your perfect
but now I'm too perfect for someone like you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes - by Jack - 01-12-2021, 09:16 PM