(se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY
and this is why i have decided
to leave your house and home unhaunted
Rigby's dark gaze widened at the reply, the incredulous mornin that was so stupid he almost snorted. Why was everything that'd happened to him recently so ridiculous? Threatened in multiple alleys, publicly attacked by a firling, whatever this situation was. He just wanted to be alone, to make his decisions and not have to worry about these weird intercessions, but they just kept happening.

He watched with a dangerously curious intrigue as the man rolled up his bloodied cuffs, watching him stop them at the elbow. His gaze remained there, distracted until words broke the silence (or absence of considering the lively jungle around them). Lost? He wasn't lost, the boy didn't get lost, he just found new pathways when the old ones got boring. Stubbornly he stared at Jack, mirthless now, and he shrugged. "Piss off," he snarled with a roll of his eyes, leaning back against the tree behind him.

He'd stand where he pleased.
you don't need poltergeists for sidekicks

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes - by Rigby - 01-18-2021, 04:33 PM