Have I Lost Myself?
Noah
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

will heaven step in?
The tension that filled the house like a noxious gas consumed him. He stood there, even after saying yes, still for a few minutes. He felt like a stranger, standing in the entry way of his own home, of the house that he was raised in, staring at her. Delphine made her way to the table and Noah hesitated, but finally did sit down--in his spot--and start on the stew the woman had made. It was packed full of vegetables she had brought home from her teleportation time, but there was still some meat. For him, he knew. The woman did not care for it, and it was a sacrifice for him for her to cook it, and especially eat it. Noah swallowed hard before consuming his first spoonful of the stew.

It was delicious, and it helped melt away some of the tension as it slid down his throat and warmed his gut.

He breathed out.

With difficulty, and between bites, he looked up at her. His glacier eyes were just that -- cold, far away. "Work is fine." It was the whole truth -- this season was a time where the people of Halo truly buckled down in on themselves and almost entirely left the government alone. Save for Chulane's work with the ningo farm, there was little room for government in the people's everyday lives. "Morgan is in the Hollowed Grounds for the season to help them fight the monsters there. Deimos is acting Warden in her stead. We went out on a hunt a few days before Morgan left...we killed two ursur." He moved his arm so that his sleeve lifted up and she could see the puncture scar just below his shoulder. Deimos' unicorn had healed him, but the scar remained.

will it save us from our sin?

Messages In This Thread
Have I Lost Myself? - by Delphine - 01-11-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: Have I Lost Myself? - by Noah - 01-13-2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Have I Lost Myself? - by Delphine - 01-13-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: Have I Lost Myself? - by Noah - 01-15-2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Have I Lost Myself? - by Delphine - 01-15-2021, 04:44 PM
RE: Have I Lost Myself? - by Noah - 01-16-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Have I Lost Myself? - by Delphine - 01-16-2021, 04:44 PM
RE: Have I Lost Myself? - by Noah - 01-16-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: Have I Lost Myself? - by Delphine - 01-16-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: Have I Lost Myself? - by Noah - 01-16-2021, 05:07 PM