Just call this what it is
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
what's harder, harder to fake? that you want me to stay, or that you want me to stay the same
for you? chained to a lie. who's to blame? let it die. we're the same
The question is aired, but the answer leaves much to be desired. But he listens, as he always had, eventually pulling his gaze away from her to look back to the grasses, to look back to the waves that crash on the beach below the lighthouse – to look anywhere but her while she speaks. A nod is given to the mention of her being a sick child, then a sick adult - one of the reasons he’d been able to have Nate use that upgrade of his, to figure out what was the cause of her illness.

He supposes she needn’t worry about illness any longer, with this new body of hers.

The mention of Ronin draws a nod, too – he hadn’t been around for the fall of the Spire Demon. He’d arrived shortly after the barrier had fallen, it was a time that had occurred before his arrival and after Ronin’s resurrection. But he’d heard the stories, he’d heard what had occurred. Ronin was his best friend after all. That was a big thing to miss out on when you got to know someone as closely as the Flood and the Dark Star had gotten.

But the mention of dreams and heroes do cause a grimace to cross his face, to mask it by drawing from the cigarette, to focus on the way the smoke curls about him as the wind ruffles through them and pulls it away, tugs on that bound wing of his. And then she laughs, because it had been all for naut. An attempt to be a hero, falling and falling to greet death on its way up.

It was more than a little dangerous.” He rumbles, frowning as he flicks more ash from the cigarette and glances over toward her. “I didn’t even know you were still in Torchline. I thought you’d gone back to Halo.” Because that was how it had worked out before – she spent time in Halo and he spent his time here. “And when I found out? And the volcano erupted?” He tears his gaze away from her to peer over the edge of Aumakua off into the jungles, to the volcano that hovers over the distant horizon. “I got really low, really bad. Lashed out at everything and everyone.” A grimace crosses his face, steel gaze snapping back to her pale face. “And some blamed me for it. I sat right here as Jigano cursed me out, shifted into a fucking dragon, and paralyzed me so I couldn’t escape his words.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 02:23 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 02:52 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 04:27 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 10:57 PM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-13-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-13-2021, 02:01 AM