Just call this what it is
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
what's harder, harder to fake? that you want me to stay, or that you want me to stay the same
for you? chained to a lie. who's to blame? let it die. we're the same
He cuts through it, cuts through to her,  and watches as she stiffens with the glance passed back toward her. And part of him is glad, because that’s really all he’s felt lately too. Angry, pained, ultimately exhausted. Her voice is stiff and cold and he’s almost appreciative of it, almost. “I do.” He rumbles, interjecting before falling silent again. And when she stands, his head lifts a bit, to keep his eye contact with her, waiting until she’s finished in her whirlwind of rampage.

He’s almost glad she’s Ascended now – memories of her anger and frustration, her inability to control her water magic sending sharp ice lances from her like a bomb coming to mind – but his jaw is set, leaning back more fully on the rock to peer at her. And perhaps it hurts her more because it’s so fresh – but Sunjata’s had time to deal with it, figure it out, understand and change. These last few months most of all. “I wanted a break. I didn’t want to you to die or not exist anymore.” He adds on, the clarification of her prior words. Just because it was a break didn’t mean that he never wanted to see her again.

But that was then.

So. You’ve come back for you, then.” A dark brow raises, a hand rising to rub at the compass tattoo in his neck, mulling over his words, knowing just how worked up she was. The twinkling stars inked into his arms swirl with his thoughts, mimicking the sky above. A shooting star courses through the raised arm. “It sure seemed that way, Maea. That you wanted to pick up where we left off.” He shakes his head, a snort leaving him. “You can stay as a friend, or you can go. Torchline will protect the Ascended as will the Grounds.” He shrugs for a moment, pushing off the rock to peer down at her, waiting to see what she decides.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 02:23 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 02:52 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 04:27 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 10:57 PM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-13-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-13-2021, 02:01 AM