[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
a knife twists at the thought that
I should fall short of the mark
Henry makes no snide or clever comment about how he already knows who Sunjata is. Well, of course he does, but he's not trying to be rude or ruin the exchange of names. After all, he wouldn't call the governor of Torchline by his name unless given it personally. Wings curve so that he can rush up beneath the macaw, his beak pointed up, Pleasure is all mine, Sunjata!

He glides up ahead, however, now that he can see where they're headed. They pass over the beach, and Henry glances down at all of the people below, his gaze flickering as he takes in the details.

Henry would grit his teeth were he in his human form but, of course, he's not. So he can only snap and clamp his large, yellow beaks together. One of his sharp eyes is on Sunjata as he flies alongside. Yeah... it's very brave. I just don't know why it has to be entirely up to them.. his frustration rakes over his voice, but he tries to drop it. He wonders on what Sunjata said, too, of what might happen if they fail. Do you think there's ever a chance the monsters could.. spread? Outside of the Grounds. I can only imagine what would happen if they do.. no one would expect it...
middle of adventure
such a perfect place to start
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
you promised me sunshine, why's it gloomy? we'll wait 'til the night to catch the moonbeam
The chime from Henry is received with a pulse of amusement, his head tilting to spy the eagle beneath him as he catches up. And the macaw continues to bank, to edge toward the shift in winds, to edge toward the cliffs and beaches of Aumakua and ironically a bit further inland toward his home, way off in the distance built into the side of the rockery. Evidently it was what they agreed on last year. Sunjata still didn’t like it. But there wasn’t anything he could do about it and so he simply has to sit and wait in his anxious little hole in the darkness of the week, hoping everything went well.

Henry’s question has Sunjata silent for a moment as he considers how to even respond to it, mulling it over. No, I don’t think they can. He assures Henry. They haven’t traveled to the Greatwood, never once since the barrier lifted. Last year I had thought they might pour through the portal to get here. They didn’t. As far as Sunjata was concerned, they were a blight upon the Grounds and the Grounds only. So he edges closer toward the eagle, close enough his wingtips can brush against the eagle’s briefly in assurance. You’ll be fine here. Enjoy the parties, they’re quite something. In the meantime, however, we should get you back to Haulani, hm? He did have some work to do, and he banks back toward the city down below.

- FIN <3
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.