[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
I was waiting for something extraordinary
but as the years wasted on...
Henry nods in turn to Sunjata's assumption. "Yep, how'd ya guess?" He grins playfully, because the governor of Torchline must be privvy to the amount of Grounders that come here for LongNight. Suppose Halovians might want to spend the cruel, wintry months somewhere more hospitable and pleasant but, they don't seem the type, do they? Plus, they'd probably get heatstroke.

The cigarette given is lit with the match to pair, and he's puffing a generous drag off of it as if it's been a while for him. The nicotine rush that makes his head feel lighter is a testimony to that, and he makes a mental note to smoke... a little slower. Feeling a bit corrected and childish, Henry tilts his head this way and that, a shrug of sorts replacing his incredulism, "Right.. Of course. Believe it or not, I'm usually very busy, too, so.. I get it." He offers a more understanding, empathetic look. Of course, he doesn't know what it's like to govern a whole city but, actually, the idea is kind of intriguing.

Well, it's a goal to aspire to some other day, far off from now, perhaps.

Henry does his best to contain the secret of the little tree as he awaits Sunjata's discovery of its mannerisms. His arms fold and his eyes dash between it and the governor in anticipation, clearly not telling him something. Only, that look of mischievous excitement is replaced with confused surprise when suddenly the governor's arm is... clawed?! "What the-!?" He clamps his mouth shut, not intending to be rude, but his words do come out in a surprised exclamation.

The moment is suddenly forgotten and realization makes Henry's brows furrow. "Yeah, yeah, it's cute, isn't it? But- hey, how the hell do I get claws like that!?" He nods down towards them. His gaze, knowing and curious all at the same time, settles back on Sunjata's face, "What kinda shift are you hiding?"
nothing ever did
unless I caused it

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-14-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-17-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-20-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-23-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-28-2021, 05:34 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-01-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-03-2021, 05:04 AM