[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
a knife twists at the thought that
I should fall short of the mark
Henry recoils at first when Sunjata brings his scaly hand up for him to get a better look at. It's startling, okay? But he recovers quickly enough and tilts his head at it, leaning down to see how the fingers had shifted into something entirely non-human. He can't place it, he has no idea what kind of animal it could be. Maybe a reptile but, he'd never seen any animal with claws like that.

"I am Attuned," he remarks, straightening back up and lifting his gaze to look at Sunjata's face. Disappointment impacts his expression and tone as he admits, "but I can't do that yet."

He takes a quiet drag from his cigarette as the governor's hands change from one thing to another. The next partial shifts, he's able to recognize. That's a bird, the other's a cat. At the word 'dragon', however, Henry blinks. He's stunned for a second.

"A dragon!?" He suddenly echoes the fact with excitement. "Shit," he mumbles, "lucky fucker. This is all I've got,"

He suddenly gives in to the animal within, clothes replaced by feathers and talons. However envious Henry may have felt, the eagle is proud; a symbol of strength and inspiration. It stands before Sunjata with a lifted beak and outstretched wings.

After a moment, Henry settles his wings along his side and brings his beak down to prod the tree playfully. It giggles and a branch sweeps over his crest feathers. He squawks in response, a raucous sound that fills the street.

He then looks back to the other Attuned, and maybe Sunjata can see the dare in his gaze. Come on, show your dragon, Henry wills him, even though he knows it probably won't happen here and now.
middle of adventure
such a perfect place to start

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-14-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-17-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-20-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-23-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-28-2021, 05:34 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-01-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-03-2021, 05:04 AM