[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you promised me sunshine, why's it gloomy? we'll wait 'til the night to catch the moonbeam
Just about. He offers with a hint of playfulness toward the eagle. Of course, he can’t help but to show off – the clack of his beak and the flaring of his wings to show the entirely navy hues accept for the skin around his eyes and his beak, those a brilliant gold like the eagle’s beak. But he listens to the recount from the younger man, his avian head cocking, the governor growing silent at the idea of not saying no to his father. And he partially wonders what it’s like to have that choice, though he doesn’t air any of those thoughts. He simply just sends the feeling of understanding across the bond.

I imagine that beak and those talons work well against foes of any size. Go for the eyes. He muses, flashing the eagle a wink. It is a macaw. It was my first shift, Safrin gave it to me. He murmurs softly with a bit of relief at the thought. After a few moments those wings spread again and he moves to push himself from the ground, to take to the sky, hopeful that the eagle will follow. Then I got my panther shift after that. Found out about it during LongNight in the Grounds a couple years ago. This is said with a bit of humor trickled in. It made dealing with that hell a lot easier.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-14-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-17-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-20-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-23-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 07:14 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-28-2021, 05:34 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-01-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-03-2021, 05:04 AM