[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
a knife twists at the thought that
I should fall short of the mark
Amusement reflects back at Sunjata at the instruction of 'going for the eyes'. I've had to do that a few times, actually.. I think it's the size that's scariest, though, he replies, letting the full length of his wingspan release once more in emphasis. People don't often see a bird this large. Their lives flash before their eyes! He chuckles. I can only imagine the reactions to a dragon.

Ah, Safrin. Of course. The one that likes beautiful things would give such a rare and spectacular shift. Henry needs no prompting to follow the hyacinth into the sky, wings already splayed, spirits lifting - and so does he. He ascends, flushing past the macaw to lead them over the buildings. Once in the wide open air, he hovers to let Sunjata take the lead again.

Henry pulses understanding through the bond, a bit more than he'd probably like to, but he can't hold back the pang of sadness and loss that follows. I hope things will get better... I would've stayed and helped the Ascended but, Wessex thought I'd be better off here. She's probably right.
middle of adventure
such a perfect place to start

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-14-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-17-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-20-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-23-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-28-2021, 05:34 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-01-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-03-2021, 05:04 AM