[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you promised me sunshine, why's it gloomy? we'll wait 'til the night to catch the moonbeam
Mmm, he begins, flashing the sensation of playfulness down the bond toward Henry. It is fun to see their reactions. He agrees softly, recalling a few times where people had been terrified and confused to other times where they’d been far more excited than anything else. Sunjata, in a way, relished in both.

But he ascends to the skies, banking as Henry passes by him and sends out a waft of air that has Sunjata correcting his course, the navy macaw following the eagle quickly. The subject of LongNight does dampen Sunjata’s spirits, too, if only because of Nate’s requirement to go. She is probably right. Sunjata murmurs softly, trying to be encouraging despite understanding how hard it could be. I hope they succeed in their mission. He adds after, pulsing his wings a bit to try and pass the eagle to guide him toward the cliffs of Aumakua. In the meantime, however, I hope Torchline suits you well during it.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-14-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-17-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-20-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-23-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 01-28-2021, 05:34 AM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Sunjata - 01-28-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-01-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: [SE] The Mountain and the Sapling - by Henry - 02-03-2021, 05:04 AM