Training snowed in
open!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
I can't wait for this no more,
My eyes have come undone
The woman who approached him was not the woman Noah was expecting. He hadn't really been expecting anyone in particular, but especially not her. When glacier eyes moved to meet her's, his face lit up with familiarity. "A warrior? No. Just a public servant." He chuckled a little bit, but followed the woman as she led him towards the targets. He tapped the spear on the ground a few times as he watched her prepare her crossbow. He smirked, remembering her using the weapon while out on hunts. It was a fair choice, usually, and was excellent at bringing down game. Noah was more traditional in his choice of weaponry, still using his father's long bow and the bow his grandfather had made for him when he was younger.

She aimed, shot, and her target landed. "Nice shot." the hunter complimented as the woman stepped aside. He lifted the spear over his shoulder, rocked his weight back, and threw. The spear moved through the air with much less speed than the bolt had, but still landed just below where Elide had shot. hmm, Noah hummed a small sound, slightly disappointed. "I'm better with my bow." He said, turning to face her. When he knew she would not be firing down the lane again, Noah moved to retrieve his weapon. "I did come to work on some hand-to-hand weapons combat, though."

He didn't bring up any of the questions that instantly flooded his mind when Elide left her statement open. He ran his hand down the length of the spear before pulling it from the target. "Grief is powerful. You don't have to apologize."

If my star will ever rise,
Let it be the only one

Messages In This Thread
snowed in - by Noah - 01-15-2021, 04:04 PM
RE: snowed in - by Elide - 01-25-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: snowed in - by Noah - 02-08-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: snowed in - by Elide - 02-09-2021, 03:45 AM
RE: snowed in - by Noah - 02-18-2021, 08:29 PM