aw shit here we go again
for Pet
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
If it's something I want
then it's something I need
If his mouth wasn't occupied with Pet's throat, Adam would have laughed at the sudden intense reaction; he understood it, the same shocks running through him, but it was always fun to see Pet let go of himself like this. Every wall, every barrier came down and suddenly he was free, enjoying himself in a way he rarely did; Adam always savoured it.

There was a slight issue though: he didn't know where to go from here. Usually he'd dive a hand into Pet's pants and get to work, but now that'd be rather like flopping about a wet noodle. He took his face away from Pet's neck (unsure of how much fluid was safe to take) and pressed a hard kiss to his lips, hands going up to lovingly, a little jokingly, cup his cheeks.

When he pulled away he was smiling, though there was an air of not being finished he couldn't quite shake, but didn't know what to do about either. "...I guess that's it, uh, nowadays." He said, his face still close to Pets. It wasn't the same, not really, but right now, having just come back, he'd take being close to his husband at all. "Y'know, the little fangs make you look really cute."
I wasn't built for comfort
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and we’ll love again
and we’ll laugh again
This is a feeling he could live in forever, but it’s not one that can last forever. Pet takes a moment to metaphorically catch his breath after Adam pulls away. Words were not his friends under the best circumstances, but they absolutely refused to work with him for a blissful handful of seconds, his body still thrumming. A little whine leaves him, cut off by the sudden crush of his husbands lips, a pressure Pet throws himself into without hesitation. He wants more, more of the intoxicating overwhelming rush of feeling.

They part again, Pet leaning in to try and maintain as much closeness as he can, his body melted against Adam like a candle burnt too quickly. ”That’s... still good.” Nodding along with the words, Pet lets his head drift towards the other man’s shoulder, cuddling in closer. Mention of his fangs is interesting though, plants a seed in his mind that Pet is utterly incapable of acting on with grace.

Pressing in even closer, Pet lets cute fangs sink into his husbands neck, his hands twisting again in Adams shirt as electric pleasure jolted through him.
and it’s better off this way, so much better off this way
Peter
Base Code by Sky!
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
If it's something I want
Adam was getting comfy, settling into the vibes of post-coital (or...post bite, now?) chatting and cuddling, when suddenly Pet's teeth were in his neck. Unused to sudden advances from Pet, especially ones quite so electric as this, he gasped and his hips rolled up instinctively as a hot current snapped through his body, hands grabbing at Pet and lips parting in an obvious show of appreciation.

"Well fu-fuck, babe, okay." He managed to whisper through the moans and whimpers that left him unprompted, brain struggling to come up with something as he was overwhelmed; with the effects of the first bite fading and this second one reigniting it all again, he found himself for once surprised and submissive in the bedroom. Adam let out soft, keening sounds, hands stroking down Pet's back and sometimes reaching up to his hair, wishing they could finish this in some kind of satisfactory way.

He supposed they'd have to learn to just enjoy the journey.
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and we’ll love again
and we’ll laugh again
Being on this side of their couplings is a murky, unfamiliar body of water, one that Pet has just dived into headfirst. The natural side effect is that he’s now far out of his depth, though something, some semblance of sense, has a hand rising to tangle through Adam’s hair (or try to) while the other one fights its way i o and as shirt and around his chest.

While he is far more daring in how deeply he drinks, his body writhing and grinding down against the other man at every opportunity, even Pet stops earlier than he needs to, spending s long moment hovering over the mark he’ left, kissing against the already healing bites.

Pet leans back, his hands still on Adam, a shimmer of fluid on his lips, and smiles, eyes every so slightly dazed. ”Thats... that’s really um...” He smiles, and lets out a soft, sort laugh. ”It’s nice.”
and it’s better off this way, so much better off this way
Peter
Base Code by Sky!
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
If it's something I want
While it was potentially dangerous to lose so much fluid, Adam could quite fancy a day of just biting back and forth - actually, would they be able to just swap? He'd have to ask the Voice. Either way, he was very happy indeed to have this ability, even if it came at the cost of actually getting his dick hard; it wasn't really the same, but it was still something, and he was still alive.

"Nice is uh, certainly a word for it." He replied back with a laugh, hand stroking down Pet's cheek. "Honestly, this whole thing is nice. Being back here with you. Seeing everyone again." Really, there weren't words to cover the mass amount of emotion that had come with returning, so Adam supposed 'nice' might as well do.

Pulling Pet down to cuddle next to him, he ran his fingers gently over his lover's side, felt the folds in the fabric. His touch was oddly dull, but he could still tell that these were Pet's curves and that made him smile. "I think we're gonna have fun, this second time around."

{FIN}
I was built for speed
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!