I was born a gamblin' (wo)man
Vega Echevarría
Inn Keeper

Age: 39 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vega
I'll endure the night
For the promise of light
Vega needed to get in the boat in a blink after Raza, being so much shorter than her. She didn't take the time to bunch her skirt up before pushing the boat into the water, and now she dealt with the heavy fabric clinging to her ankles and calves. Despite it, she was able to get into the boat without much fuss thanks to Raza steadying it for her.

The younger woman took to helping move the boat forward, so Vega settled herself down at the rudder. "Where are we heading?" She asked, though her chocolate eyes did not settle down on Raza. Instead, the looked out beyond their boat and out to the water before them, scanning for dangers in the choppy waves.

It felt exhilarating to the woman to be out on the waves, in this boat, one with the ocean. Or, at least, for a small portion of time. At the question pointed her way, she let her eyes flicker briefly to her comrade, before bouncing back out to survey their watery path. "Not much outside of the inn, really." At least, not within the last year and a half. Not since her husband died.

I want to lift my hands towards the sun
Show me warmth

Messages In This Thread
I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 01-18-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 01-18-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 01-21-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 01-29-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 02-02-2021, 08:13 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 02-19-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 03-03-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Vega - 03-08-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: I was born a gamblin' (wo)man - by Raza - 03-11-2021, 09:52 PM