I am the shadow driving the hearse
Declan Hel
Courier

Age: 32 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DECLAN

What Declan's ever doing anywhere is anyone's guess.

His black coat sweeps into the dimly-lit entryway of the Slagveld and already there's something thick in the atmosphere. Blood has a funny way of seeping far beyond its physical reaches, haunting and stilling the air.

Declan can smell it before he sees it and, instinctively, he shuts the door behind him. The lock quietly snaps closed, ensuring no prying eyes. There's a coppery taste in his mouth as he silently chokes on the smell. Saliva pools across his tongue in reaction. He looks around for... well, he can't be too sure, but he's looking anyway.

The courier soon appears, brows raising as his gaze takes in the gruesome scene. A harpy-man is nailed to the wall in an all too clear message. Fallen feathers litter the ground. Declan's arrival stirs a few of them, but they cling to the sand stubbornly. Red, red, red.. everything is stained in it, stuck in it. Sunjata is, too, as he works to release the sticky nails.

"Aye, what a mess..." he sighs, tone pensive, nodding grimly as he looks around. Just another day in the life. It's then, as his eyes explore further, that he sees the letter. Curiously, he picks it up between rough fingers, but his brows furrow as he realizes it's in some foreign language he's never seen before.

"Who left you this?" He asks, lifting up the letter and peering expectantly at Sunjata.
I'm not always good.

Messages In This Thread
I am the shadow driving the hearse - by Sunjata - 01-18-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: I am the shadow driving the hearse - by Declan - 01-18-2021, 11:25 PM