time grows short and nights grow long
Neron + Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
Before she could respond to Wessex, Morgan was surprised to hear Neron's voice behind her, whirling around (it wasn't a good idea to sneak up on someone with as much combat practice as she had) and giving him a look that distinctly said: we will talk about this later. Trying to recover her composure she turned back into the room, not caring if some of her hair whipped his face as she did. "I thought you might be having a private moment."

That wasn't the case though, so she stepped in, nodding at Wessex; she did understand. It felt like she'd become Warden her feet hadn't touched the floor. This season was the first sort of 'break' she'd ever had and it felt bizarre, as if she were constantly forgetting everything she had to do. "Wessex, right." She agreed, coming in to sit, still feeling slightly awkward but knowing it was best to talk to the Queen when the opportunity arose.

"Oh, well-" She looked across to Neron for a split second when it came to why she was there then back to Wessex. "I promised Halo would stand by the Grounds and the Ascended people and I do not make my promises likely. I wanted to show the truth of my convictions and assist your people. I know that a lot of the Ascended are..." Morgan paused, wondering if she was going to offend, but well, she was only saying the truth. "Not warriors. I thought my experience may come in useful."
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 01-20-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: time grows short and nights grow long - by Morgan - 01-25-2021, 05:16 PM