time grows short and nights grow long
Neron + Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
Morgan nodded, glad to hear that Wessex was sensible about the outcomes. A general ready to lead their troops to the bitter end was not usually a good sign, unless there was something worse than defeat waiting them after a retreat. Hopefully, if they did have to pull back, they could do so without losing anyone first. Then again, maybe she'd be surprised by how easy it was; one thing she knew of life was that it was not predictable.

She raised an eyebrow at Neron; as if he needed to ask. "Of course. I will follow Wessex's command." While she was here she was her soldier, after all.

As for messages for Halo...Morgan did frown while wondering just how Wessex was going to get there, but assumed it had to be something from the Ascended Goddess. "I would appreciate it if you could just make sure Deimos is doing well. I don't doubt his capabilities, but I know he finds the Warden title stressful...hopefully it has been peaceful at home."
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
time grows short and nights grow long - by Wessex - 01-20-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: time grows short and nights grow long - by Morgan - 02-05-2021, 06:57 PM