(se) oh, tannenbaum
open
Street Performer

Age: 28 | Height: 178 cm | 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85

A gasp leaves Nicos' lips at the stranger's sudden turn-around, his hand going up to his chest and adjusting the grip on the knife in a delicate, ladylike gesture. "You should be feeding me then. Get me all plump and adorable." With that, the shock and disappointment were gone and an easy smile was back on Nico's face, his hand once again outstretched with the fruity offering.

Satisfied that his gift was received, he went back to sharing his food with the perky tree. At Raza's question, his eyes shot up to meet hers before darting between her and the tree, as if to ask if she was still talking to it. "Me? Why not? It's a warm, sunny morning and a tall, dark stranger paid me a compliment. For a moment my life was a cheap romance novel." He let out a wistful sigh. "Alas... Maybe if I looked like this?" As he asked the question his eyes appeared to move toward each other, his cheeks filling up ever so slightly. He leaned his chin on his wrist and batted his eyes, awaiting her answer.
Nicos

Messages In This Thread
(se) oh, tannenbaum - by Raza - 01-21-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: (se) oh, tannenbaum - by Nicos - 02-01-2021, 01:45 AM
RE: (se) oh, tannenbaum - by Raza - 02-02-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: (se) oh, tannenbaum - by Nicos - 02-25-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: (se) oh, tannenbaum - by Raza - 02-26-2021, 04:55 PM