may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
He’d be lying if said he wasn’t relieved at hearing her voice echo through the infirmary. So he closes the door softly behind him, stepping in and glancing around at the cleanliness and the calming atmosphere. It was a soft, nice addition to an otherwise harsh environment that the Grounds offered. But she soon appears and Sunjata can’t help the softer smile (even if it’s tired as hell) from blooming across his face in response.

Everything’s fine. I decided to visit while Nate visited.” He offers in the hopes of relieving whatever worries she might have had. “I guess this is just asking for a third opinion on some things.” Between Nate and Vai, perhaps a new fresh set of eyes would be beneficial. “Is there a room we could talk a bit more privately?” This request is made with ease – wanting his issues to be as much of a secret as possible regardless of whether he was in the Grounds or Torchline.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-21-2021, 08:02 PM