may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
Her question of whether he can see Nate’s handiwork in here has him casting a glance around once more while he explains the reason for his visit. He can’t particularly tell, a few things he thinks Nate might have had a hand in – like the things on the higher shelves or organizing, but he keeps those thoughts to himself as she guides him back toward the private room. “That would be great, thanks.” A breath of relief.

Even if there weren’t that many people around, Sunjata wasn’t much inclined to have his issues laid out in the open. If he had people in all the regions except the Greatwood, who’s to say he’s the only one? Or perhaps he’s just paranoid of it all?

Regardless, he takes the seat offered – steel gaze lifting to meet her face briefly as she perches against the table and Sunjata leans back ever so slightly, chewing on the inside of his cheek. “So, I’m having trouble sleeping. Started with visions and now it’s… I guess, paranoia, but. I got something before to try and help me sleep but things have seemed to start getting worse.” His brows pinch together briefly as he considers it, reaching into his pocket to bring the retrieved bottle. “I’m having trouble remembering things now too? Sometimes I think I’ll be heading in the right direction to get home and end up somewhere else.” His voice drifts quieter here, as if he hasn’t admitted it to himself yet let alone another person.

But it proves as all the more reason to not go to Nate about it.

He picks up the bottle and reaches out to hand it to her should she wish to inspect it.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-21-2021, 10:08 PM