may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

It's even quieter in the office, the air cool and the lights dim - Isla doesn't have to consider other people back here, and so it's made to be comfortable to her tastes. She's about to ask if Sunjata would like her to light a lantern, in fact, when the Flood begins to speak, and she falls quiet to give him the time he needs to explain. Golden brows furrow together as he lists his symptoms, and absently she retrieves a scrap of parchment and a pencil from behind her so she can jot a few things down.

If anything he says concerns her, Isla is a picture perfect professional, and she hums a note of gratitude as she accepts the proferred bottle. "When was the last time you took some of this?" she asks him, slipping down from the desk so she can hold up the medicine and gaze at the powder properly. "It may be as simple as a bad reaction to the sleeping draught. I don't suppose you know what you were given?" she asks.

Glancing back to Sunjata, Isla summons a smile for him. "If you had time, I would ask if you would take some so I might be able to monitor you. But that isn't necessary, it is just a thought."

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-21-2021, 10:22 PM