may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

A few days ago. That gets jotted down as well. "And how do you feel now? Are you still having difficulty remembering things even though it's been a few days?" she asks, giving the bottle a little shake and seeming to be performing some mental acrobatics regarding what the medicine could be. "It's alright." She smiles, releasing him from the obligation of remembering something he can't grasp. He agrees to stay, though, and she can't deny the way interest and curiosity stirs in her.

"As long as it isn't a hindrance for you, I do think it would help." Isla nods and heads towards the office door. "Would you like to use one of the beds in the infirmary? I may need to ask you some more questions, but you won't be expected to divulge any more personal details. Or, if you would feel more comfortable, we can stay here."

There is a small fireplace in the back of the office that hasn't been lit in a long while, and a more comfortable couple of chairs that he could relax in. "It doesn't bother me either way. I'll just need to collect some equipment." She hands him the bottle back. "How do you normally take the medicine?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-21-2021, 10:35 PM