may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
Her confirmation at not being disturbed does alleviate some worries harbored deep within him, and he offers her an easy nod as she explains what she plans on doing, what the best case scenario is, unknown to him what the worst case scenario was. Typically Nate let him know those, too, due to the nature of everything that’s happened to him previously. But he trusts Isla, enough that he doesn’t think things would go too far south before it could be stopped. At least, he hopes. “Sounds good.” He assures her, waiting, letting his gaze roam along the interior of the room, settled into the blankets comfortably.

He doesn’t know how much time has passed, but the sound of her writing fills the air in a nostalgic sense, one that has him so focused suddenly on it that when there’s a knock at the door (one only he can hear) his gaze darts to her. Nothing seems to happen, however, and he pulls his gaze away. A few more minutes go by and a louder knock occurs, something that demands attention, something that demands that if the door doesn’t open it would be taken down. His heartbeat races and his head swings back to the door, trying to discern if there’s anything behind it. “Is there someone at the door?” He asks quietly, as if he’s worried that if he speaks too loud the other side of the door might hear him, might hear that he hasn’t gotten up to open the door.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-22-2021, 10:45 PM