may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

Honestly, the only reason that Sunjata doesn't get the worst case scenario is because Isla hasn't figured it out yet. She and Nate are alike in a lot of ways, the Flood will come to realise, not least in their thirst for knowledge and their occasionally abrasive pragmatism. And so she leaves him to relax and settle in, jotting out more expansive notes about his symptoms, the length of time he's been experiencing the issues, and so on, and in truth Isla thinks he might have fallen asleep when he suddenly speaks up.

"The door?" she repeats, glancing over to the ring of rectangular light which marks the outline of the closed doorway into the (much more illuminated) infirmary beyond. "No, there isn't anyone there," she assures him, gently settling down her notes - however much she wants to write down all that he's experiencing - and watching him carefully. "Did you hear something, Sunjata?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-22-2021, 10:55 PM