may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

"He... broke your wing?" It comes out before Isla has a chance to stop it, and as Sunjata concentrates on his water, she tries to rein herself back in. It wouldn't do to get carried away, to accidentally steer the Flood towards something else that could trigger a reaction. So he drinks and the medic calms herself, listening as he continues to speak. "I'm glad," she says of his enjoyment about being Governor. "For what it is worth, Torchline is beautiful. You're doing a good job."

Her hands carefully slip away from him as he explains about the medicine, Isla planning to test it fully once Sunjata is a bit more under control, but for now perhaps there is something else that might help. "Would it be helpful, for you to draw what you see?" she asks, turning to get a blank piece of parchment and the pencil she'd been writing with. "It might get it out of your mind and onto the paper."

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-23-2021, 08:05 PM