may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

The words are infuriatingly meaningless to Isla, and she adds it to a list of things she'd like to learn, like to know. Now is not the time, though, and as the medic bends to clear the worst of the glass up, she's basked in the shadow of wings. "Sunjata?" She frowns, glancing up at him and setting the glass back on her desk (where it can't cause any danger) before returning to the man shrouded in a dragon's wings.

Well, one of them anyway. A brief glance at it with a more-than-human gaze proves the story he told her previously to be true - the appendage is broken, and savagely so. That doesn't mean the culprit is his father, though. "Sunjata, look at me," she tells him, a hand on his knee as she gazes up at him from her place kneeling beside the chair he's seated in.

"I know this is difficult, and that it feels frightening. But you are safe here, I promise. I'll stay here with you until it passes, okay?" She chews at her lower lip, giving him a gentle nudge. "I have something that might help you to fall asleep properly, if you'd like to take a break from this."

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-23-2021, 09:27 PM