may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
He ignores her initial request, his name aired into the cool and dark office space as she works to clean up the mess he's made. Instead the wing tucks in a bit tighter, his jaw clenched tight, feeling a bit like a small child that’s prepared to be scolded despite her ease in telling him he won’t be. He doesn’t trust it, doesn’t trust the cool feel of her hand on his knee, doesn’t trust that he can look at her without seeing something else. The wings flex instinctively, before shrouding in again, covering him half in a fever warm darkness.

He needs a break from it, from the memories that burn and shift through his mind. He needs it, and yet he fears the results. Eventually his gaze slides to her, working at his jaw as his teeth grind together. “Will it be quick?” He asks her of the sedative, though something about the statement sounds more like a death sentence than being sedated. Already he can see the inky black spiral up from her fingertips, up her arms from where she’s picked up the glass. Already he wonders if it’s poison.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 09:42 PM