may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

She wants to cup his face in her hands, to press her fingers against the muscles in his jaw to relax them, to provide some vague relief against whatever war is raging within him. But of course she doesn't - Isla is nothing if not professional - and instead she offers him a gentle and confident nod. "You'll be asleep before you know it," she assures him, giving his knee a pat and rising to her feet again.

"I'm going to put this behind you, instead of that pillow," she continues, grabbing the makeshift ice pack wrapped in its towels to slip it against the back of his neck, providing she's not grabbed or bashed by his wings. That done, Isla moves to prepare the sedative - another drink, but only a small one - it will taste faintly of peppermint when Sunjata has a taste. "Drink it in one," she suggests, haste being their main objective here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-23-2021, 09:50 PM