may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
She assures him it’ll be quick, that he’ll fall asleep and leave the nightmares behind. And luckily for Sunjata, he believes her this time. She pats his leg and moves to place a cold ice pack against his neck rather than the pillow, and he hisses quietly to himself as the cold fights against his warmth. But it works, pulling the heat of him down enough that he can have some semblance of cohesive thoughts, his wings dropping as it begins to kick in and he can watch as she mixes the sedative.

He just has to keep telling himself that she’s a friend, that he trusts her, that if Nate trusts her then he trusts her too. She hands him the glass and he unwraps his arms from around his leg, a hand lifting to grab the glass tentatively, smelling the peppermint and letting it soothe his thoughts. And he does as told, shooting it down his throat with haste, moving to hand the glass back to her before he’s tucking into himself again. “I’m sorry Isla.” He repeats to her, waiting for it to kick in. But he supposes it were best that he’d gotten to do this in her office rather than out in the open.

Who knows how much more he might have seen with more light filtered in.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 10:07 PM