may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
A nod is offered to her explanation, slowly coming to the realization that she’s right. And so he does as she tells him to, drinks the medicine, breathes and counts, begins the countdown until he’s out like a light, sleep overtaking him and keeping him still. There are no nightmares this time, no fears that have him squirming in the dark, just a deep rhythm of his breathing punctuated occasionally with soft snores. He barely even moves as she fiddles with the ice pack, barely moves when it’s changed for a pillow and Sunjata finds himself comfortably shrouded with a blanket, wings drooped from the back of the chair so the tips of the leathery appendage drag and fold along the ground.

When he finally wakes, it’s slow. Grogginess overcoming him until he can open his eyes, to rub at them through the blanket because he hasn’t realized he was wrapped up again. He doesn’t even remember it, for the most part, the memories and thoughts leaving him the more awake he becomes. For a moment he doesn’t recognize where he is, panic settling over him, before he quells it with a deep breath and his eyes find Isla with a vial in her hand she’s focused on. “Wh—” He pauses, realizing how dry his throat is. “What happened?” He manages, glancing down to his hands under the blanket, before the sight of water has him moving to grab the glass, wincing against the sharp shooting pain in his head from the drugs.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 10:29 PM