may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

"Just in general," Isla replies with a somewhat playful smile of her own. "It's a stress habit is all. It can cause headaches, disturb your sleep, that sort of thing." She has a feeling he hardly needs that explaining, though. Instead, Isla stands and moves closer to the bound wing to get in range of her upgrade, blue eyes flashing as she examines the appendage. She winces - it's brutal, no other way to put it, but Nate has done all that Isla would do in the same situation.

"It's healing, albeit slowly," she tells him, returning to her seat. "If it gets knocked around or you want me to take a look at it again, just let me know." Another brief smile - talking through everything minor before getting to the big stuff. But he'd like to know now, and Isla doesn't even look at him as he explains he'll be fine. The next few minutes will decide that.

Nibbling at the inside of her cheek, Isla leans her elbows on her knees as he begins, slowly and without emotion. "Sunjata, the reason you've been having so much trouble sleeping and remembering things is because the sleeping medicine you've been taking is not sleeping medicine." She turns the vial in her hands. "I observed you and I tested a sample of the medicine once you were asleep - you've been administering yourself with a powerful psychadelic every time you go to bed."

There's a note of apology there now, perhaps, Isla glancing up at his face. "The reason you fell asleep after that hour with me is due to a legitimate sedative that I gave you. It seems to have worked, given the rest you were able to get."

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-23-2021, 11:41 PM