may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
In general, well, nails it down to when he was eight years old. A reaction to him learning when to bite his tongue and to stop asking questions, to clench his jaw instead of airing the worries and thoughts that crossed his mind. “Twenty years.” He offers quietly, nodding to the list of symptoms that she’d given him. It made sense, but he knows that’s not what’s caused all of this. But they hide their time a bit longer, Sunjata watching as she inspects his wing, catching the flash of her eyes as she does so. “Do you know if it heals at all when it’s not partially shifted?” He asks, not expecting her to know the answer to that, but hoping she might anyway.

To know that it is healing, however, is a boon before everything else crashes down. His eyes follow the vial, his jaw clenching again despite the throb of his head. She tells him it’s not medicine, she tells him it’s actual purpose, and his brows furrow together as he leans forward a fraction. “That can’t be.” He utters quietly, wanting to shake his head but feeling the nausea roil in. “That’s what I was given…” Unless Vai had made a mistake, which is possible, he supposes. He just wished he knew before now.

He exhales a sigh as her gaze finds his and he leans back, lips twisting and quirking as he hears the rest of what she has to say. “So, it was bad, then.” His tone is flat, exhaustion and worry and disbelief coating every accented syllable.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 11:59 PM