may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

"That certainly explains why your experiences of this drug were unpleasant," Isla murmurs, letting him reveal as much or as little as he needs to. It's true that she knows more by now, but sometimes her confidentiality includes her own patients unless she's told otherwise. And Sunjata does want to know, as it turns out, so Isla steels herself to explain. As for the medicine, she can only shake her head. "Perhaps you could speak to the person who gave it to you. Perhaps it was a mistake."

Regardless, it's a pretty terrible mistake. But Isla settles in to tell Sunjata what happened; she walks him through it, from the blood on the marble floors and on his hands, how she steered the conversation towards mansions, the Arbiter, Torchline, and to the situation leading up to her decision to help him sleep. "Loss of memory is understandable after taking that sort of substance over a period of time," she assures him - or tries to.

"You will get better now, Sunjata. No more nightmares and some decent sleep and you'll barely recognise yourself. If you have any concerns, too - please check in with me."

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-24-2021, 12:45 AM