may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
His upbringing had been years upon years of unpleasant, so it certainly does make sense. It’s a fact that he doesn’t particularly want to talk about, however, not to dive in deep. He doesn’t know how much he’d told her when he’d spiraled. He also doesn’t know why it is every time this happens he gets that way, telling people too much. So he works his jaw, nods as she mentions he should bring it up – and oh how he does plan on bringing it up. A ‘what the fuck is this’ kind of chat.

But he draws silent, staring at the floor and his stretched out legs as she recalls everything he’d told her. He takes a sharp inhale of breath, lips forming a tight line as it continues to go on and on and he eventually ends up rubbing his hand against his head, as he pinches the bridge of his nose. “I’m sorry Isla.” He says again, apologizing in the only way he can. He doesn’t know what else to say.

At least the memory loss is explained, and hopefully with the fact that he won’t be taking it anymore it’ll go back to normal – whatever normal was. He’d been keeping notes since he’d gotten struck by lightning, after all. He doesn’t know how much of that was him and how much of it was everything else that’s happened to his body and his mind. “Thank you.” He says as his voice wavers slightly, fighting against the urge to shroud his wing in again as he had before he’d fallen asleep. “I will.” He confirms before he’s chewing on the inside of his cheek again.

I won’t stay too much longer. I’ll go back to the VlamVloed, I'm sure it won't be long before Nate's back anyway.” To give her space from having to deal with him. To also take a shower because gods does he need to try and cleanse himself from it all. But he leans forward as if he’s about to try and stand when his head throbs again and he remains seated with a hiss. “Maybe I’ll go… After I eat.” He finally concedes, keeping his gaze on the floor.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-24-2021, 05:57 AM