may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
She questions why he’s sorry and he doesn’t have a good answer to it. ‘Because.’ Comes to mind, without delving too much. But it’s not good enough. ‘Because I always apologize for things that weren’t entirely my fault’ also comes to mind, but that, too, isn’t a good excuse. So instead, he nods, a short one to not jostle his mind too much as it throbs and pounds.

And he tries to get up, to leave her be, already feeling awkward enough for staying and delving that much about him, putting that weight into her shoulders. But between his exhaustion and sudden nausea, and Isla’s ability to quite easily stop him, he sinks back down and works his jaw as she takes his hand, his gaze flicking to it instead of looking directly at her. And he swallows hard when she tells him that he’s not alone, because he knows the truth of it and yet he doesn’t know who he can invite in close without exhausting them by simply being around him.

He thinks of Nate and the weight sat on his shoulders, of how Sunjata can see it but how he doesn’t dare ask, just trying to get through the darkness to see the light on the other side. “I know.” He says softly, carefully keeping his gaze away from her face. But he can’t stop from asking, can’t stop the words from leaving his lips, trying to shift the subject away in a pitiful attempt because he can feel his throat tightening and his chest growing heavy. “When will the food be here?” It’s a quiet question but he’s sure she can hear him with her Ascended hearing much as Nate could.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-24-2021, 07:16 PM