may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
That’s that, essentially, as Isla sinks back into her chair and Sunjata offers the option for her to delve further if she wants to. She leaves it open for him to decide, however, and he can't help the twitch of a frown that crosses his face — unused to having a choice in the matter. But perhaps… Perhaps with a bit of understanding on her side it might help her be able to help him better in the long run. So he nods, thankful that she said that he needn’t worry about her comfort, because he’s sure things would get dark if he does decide to delve into it.

I’d like to explain, at least. So it makes sense.” Why he had seen so much blood, why he had said it was his and why it wouldn’t go away. So he reaches for the water again to take a small sip before he settles in to wait. “I did grow up in a big mansion with my parents and my sister.” He says as if it had come out as a lie. “It had a big marble floor in the foyer that lead to the stairs that went up a level. Father did most of his business in the foyer. Anyway…” He’s getting ahead of himself here. “I defected from my fathers ranks and joined a resistance and a few years later I was captured with my girlfriend.” He pauses to see if she has any questions, his gaze lifting to her face before he scans everywhere else.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-24-2021, 08:22 PM