may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

take your medicine

There isn't much to say to that, and so Isla doesn't try. She merely lets out a long, slow sigh (unnecessary but it's habit) and leans back in her seat with her gaze upon the ceiling. If Sunjata looks close he might even be able to sense the cogs turning, the pieces of the Flood's psyche knitting together in her mind to make a fuller picture, a dawning understanding that does, in fact, help her to help him further.

"If I might be bold, may I offer you something?" she asks eventually, shifting to get to her feet and moving to her desk. She opens a drawer and withdraws something from it, before crossing back to hand it to Sunjata. It's a key to the office - a spare, obviously. "If you ever need some solitude, let yourself in. The place is locked up when I am out, and no one will look for you here. And if you need anything, you can just leave a note."

She's interrupted, at that point, by a tap at the door. "And that will be food." She smiles.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-24-2021, 09:23 PM