(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
There are some people in the Order that Falke doesn’t worry about; they seem perfectly stable, have no incidents in their past to make him think they might be volatile in the future, and always perform their duties. To be honest, they’re usually women, too. Seraphina is one of them; her file is small and it’s a two-edged bit of relief, if only because that means he doesn’t know her very well. Falke is generally quite a self-sufficient and busy person, he doesn’t believe in bothering someone if he doesn’t need anything.

So this must be a time when he needs something. Not that the Artificer would know that - would know his tendencies or predilections for stubbornness.

His cane was lost in Haulani - after weeks without it it’s time he got a new one. Perhaps a fancier one? So the Fixer sends a note up to the Artificer and asks her to meet him in the shadow of the Tower whenever she can spare some time. So he waits at the appointed time, sitting on a bench in the weak Deepfrost sun, soaking in some of its healing energy.

Ophelia isn't far off, but she's far more concerned with some bugs since Falke isn't hurt, alarmed, or in need of something.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Falke - 01-21-2021, 09:24 PM