(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// last night you came to my house with drunk eyes
we didn't think too much this time, we danced like we were the same //
A flurry of white announces her arrival before she’s able to make her way down. Levi, the opalescent dragon darts from the opening of the Tower and spirals around Falke a few times before taking off to the sky again to perch on the roofing like some sort of living gargoyle. Seraphina, however, isn’t too far behind the dragon even with the display, turning the corner from the entrance to head toward the bench to take a seat beside her fellow Order member, her notebook and blueprints tucked under her arm.

Falke, hello!” She chimes as she takes a seat. Luckily for the Fixer, despite Sera having a lot to do between here and the Greatwood, she’s always kept a somewhat open schedule – bits and pieces for time where she may be needed by her fellow Order partners. This is one of those times, a time where she’s refreshed and ready to take on whatever it is Falke has asked her to meet him for, whatever it is he asks her to make.

Of course, his trip to Haulani is lost on her, from her trips to and from the Greatwood, gathering supplies and building. She hasn’t kept herself up to date with the goings-on, sure that Cian would mention something to her should he see she needed to know. “I hope you’ve been well.” She murmurs, flashing him a wide grin, giving him the floor so to speak to they could get down to business should he wish to dive straight in.
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Seraphina - 01-22-2021, 01:36 AM