(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
“No, no, it’s quite alright,” Falke says as he tries to assure the two of them that they’d done nothing wrong. “This is Ophelia.” He opens himself a bit to let both Artificer and dragon get a look - and to also show his bonded that he trusts these two. “Fee has only ever known the jungle of Torchline,” he continues. “So there’s a bit of a learning curve.”

The Fixer is quite good-natured about it all, and it’s obvious that he isn’t bothered by the event. So with Seraphina’s agreement, he points the two of them towards the center of the plaza. His steps are even and steady for now, having had little in the way of strenuous exercise in the past couple of weeks - while his hip may love that he’s taking it easy, his waistline certainly doesn’t.

“From my reading, they’re literally just happy little pine trees. They giggle when you touch them. And legend says that taking care of one will bring gifts at the end of Deepfrost. Though... “ here he makes a bit of a face, “I’m not sure how true that part is. No one’s seen one in awhile.” Maybe this is one of the few positive aspects of all the barriers falling. Maybe.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Falke - 01-27-2021, 09:00 PM