(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// last night you came to my house with drunk eyes
we didn't think too much this time, we danced like we were the same //
Seraphina leans forward a small amount to peer at the companion, her dark eyes lifting from Ophelia back to Falke with a soft smile on her face. “I imagine you can’t wait until she learns the jungle that is Stormbreak, hm?” She asks him with a playful edge to her tone before they’re standing. Understanding is evident in her tone as she nods her head toward Levi to let the little dragon dart off and give them all space – Sera paying little mind to how long it may take them to get to the small tree.

She’s simply along for the journey, really.

Her blueprints and notebooks are settled easily into her elbow as she walks with him, her head tilting toward him with a soft smile along her face. “They giggle?” She comments with an amused huff of a laugh before letting the smile linger on her face. “Well, then in the name of research I suppose we must take real wonderful care of it, yes? Then we can record what happens.” Patting her notebooks she flashes the Fixer a wide grin. “It sounds like something Rae may have made simply to experiment.” Looking ahead at the path they take she tries to imagine what it would be like. “And it just… Randomly showed up one day?
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Seraphina - 01-28-2021, 11:15 PM