(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// last night you came to my house with drunk eyes
we didn't think too much this time, we danced like we were the same //
With Falke’s chuckle, Sera finds it quite infectious – a soft snicker leaving her. “And having them spread it for us to find and enjoy as well. Isn’t it a beautiful thing?” She murmurs softly, fondly, appreciative of the little things that Rae did that enhanced their lives so much. Perhaps that’s why they followed Frey so fervently.

But they’re still walking and Levi has darted out ahead, scouting and dancing through the cool air, puffs of air leaving the dragonling to blow bits of snow around purely for amusement as Sera’s attention tilts toward Falke again. The question takes her a little bit off guard, unsure where to even start. She hasn’t needed to talk to Falke about how she’s doing – a feat she thinks is relatively good – and so it takes her a moment to mull it all over.

There isn’t really much.” She begins with a quiet laugh. “I have a good family. My sister is the caretaker of the Celestine. I work hard and I enjoy to shop.” She offers before she’s leaning into Falke as if she’s about to tell him a secret. “Though I’m sure with the amount of clothes in my closet you might tell me I have a problem.” A wink leaves her before she’s letting another trickling laugh leave her. “And what about you?” Her gaze slips back toward his face, a soft gentle smile on her own.
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Seraphina - 02-03-2021, 07:06 PM