(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
“Oh that’s right.” Somewhere, a memory is jogged and last names are connected. Lena Magnus. Seraphina Magnus.

Look, Falke is fallible. Chalk the lack of memory up to that head wound or something. “Lena helped resume me from Torchline. I ought to thank her for that…” though how he’s going to remember without anything to write on it a bit of a concern. He pats various pockets for a pen and pad of a paper, but seems to come up short and after a moment shrugs. Oh well.

Anyway - back to Seraphina. “Mmmm, yes, collecting things that make you happy is definitely a sign of a problem.” He rumbles, obviously teasing. As for himself? Taking a moment to think of something, he grins. “Similar background. Dreams of a being a Dragoon turned into finding an unexpected love for learning. People are fascinating. And I’m easily plied with tea and a soft chair and Mag’s scones.”  

Wherever they are right now, it must be close to the Firling - perhaps their companions can hear the delighted giggles of the tree as others reach out to experience that same kind of joy.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Falke - 02-05-2021, 09:29 PM