(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// last night you came to my house with drunk eyes
we didn't think too much this time, we danced like we were the same //
Did she?” Sera asks easily, shifting her attention toward Falke as he moves to pat at his pockets, though she’s not entirely sure why. “I can pass the word along.” She offers softly, a knowing gleam in her gaze that seems to suggest that she can tell Lena in advance and the next time the Caretaker and the Fixer cross paths, he could thank her in person himself, but at least he wouldn’t feel bad about it in the meantime.

As it was, however, she focuses on explaining herself – how there really isn’t much to her, aside from working hard and attempting to be the best that she can be with her work. Anything other than that and she’s simply content to watch everything unfold leagues away from the drama. Still, she offers a laugh at his teasing tone, a shrug of her shoulders. “You haven’t seen how many I have, though.” The protest is teasing as well, before she’s listening to his story – having not known much about the man either.

Mmm, Mag’s scones.” She hums wistfully, before shaking her head and flashing him a grin. “Well I’m glad you found your niche. Gods know we need someone like you.” Maybe not her, not yet at least, but the rest of the Order crew? Well…

There’s laughter in the distance, a swift giggling that captures both her and Levi’s attention – the dragonling flying toward the tiny tree, hovering over it before landing with an audible plop on the ground and approaching it with an outstretched nose. Sera, however, tilts her head upon their approach, watching the tree as it giggles after a child had poked one of the boughs.
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Seraphina - 02-06-2021, 05:22 AM