(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
“Oh no, that’s quite alright,” Falke says, gently refusing the offer without realizing what Seraphina means. He definitely thinks it ought to be done in person, especially as Lena isn’t a member of the Order and wasn’t required to take any kind of risk for him. “I appreciate the offer, though.” And then there’s the Celestine to consider - he doubts the unicorn is still there, but it’s worth visiting anyway.

Yes. Getting out of the clinic will be healthy for him.

“Right?” he chimes in after her agreement about Mag’s scones. “I think if I lived closer I’d be twenty pounds heavier!” They’re almost close enough to her shop to - ah, but his concentration is taken by Fee deciding she wants to see the tree and dislodging herself from his jacket to scamper under people’s legs and right up to the little pine. He can’t quite follow as well and displays some a small amount of difficulty in edging around people and through the small crowd, try as he might not to show it.

The tree, when he gets to it, is as fascinating as he thought it would be, but he doesn't reach out to touch it, instead leaving one hand at his hip while the other pulls out his glasses from an inner pocket.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Falke - 02-13-2021, 04:29 PM