(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
“Don’t tempt me,” Falke shoots back, already knowing that Mags delivers - but that kind of thing is easy to refrain from indulging in. Out of sight, out of mind, or something like that. At least when it comes to sweets.

What happens next isn’t anyone’s fault - not really. Falke is trying to find a good position to take notes in, Fee is almost stepped on as she makes her way back to him, and in the jostling and sudden movement, the Fixer is knocked off-balance. It might have been okay if he’d tried to catch himself with his good hip, but he hasn’t really had great luck these days and he goes slowly tumbling down, ending up on his ass in the street, glasses sliding off the bridge of his nose to hang around his mouth.

More embarrassed at yelping than anything else, he firmly grasps the hand that reaches down to help him, trying to make light of it with the stranger with a strained chuckle. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Thank you,"

Fee, of course, has no idea about the small ruckus she’s caused.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Falke - 02-24-2021, 12:57 AM