(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
Falke hardly need think about it; a brace does not sound like fun. It would hide his limp more covertly, yes, but what does he have to hide? As he might have told Amalia, there’s no shame in being less than physically perfect. No need to hide it.

And besides, a cane is kind of his thing. Falke shakes his head gently. Even though it might be more medically advisable - a brace might actually train his hip to work the way it ought to - he doesn’t want that. “A cane is just fine. I’m used to it.”

But a lightweight material? Yeah, that might do some good, and to that, he quickly agrees. “Maybe something collapsable? Or extendable? By a button somewhere. So I can easily take it with me, or I don’t know, reach something up high?” Or attempt to defend himself. But Falke, you’re just babbling now and this realization, this attempt to hide one of its true purposes, makes him feel suddenly quite ashamed of trying to hide it. Sera is in the Order.

“Or defend myself,” he says, perhaps a little quieter than the rest of his reasons.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Falke - 03-08-2021, 02:05 AM