(se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
for Seraphina
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
Whatever Falke is expecting (and he’s not underestimating the Artificer, mind, he just isn’t aware of what building and designing entails), it is nothing like what Seraphina comes up with. When she flips the notebook around to show him what she’s come up with, he is obviously impressed and takes a quiet moment to appreciate her detail and consideration of his wants and needs.

“Amazing,” he breathes, exhaling into a smile. “I should have come to you years ago.”

There is, of course, the small fact that Falke doesn’t really know how to use a knife - er, spear? - effectively. But perhaps it may be able to ward a threat off. The Fixer is safe in Stormbreak because everyone knows him and the Order and the work they do. The punishment that would happen if one of them were harmed or threatened. Out in the rest of the big, wide, fascinating world? He’s just a man with a cane. An easy target.

Relief lightens his chest and he nods enthusiastically. “This is great. Thank you so much, Seraphina.”
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - by Falke - 03-18-2021, 08:33 PM