butterfly's repose [open!]
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
you drew memories in my mind I could never erase
painted colors in my heart I could never replace
Amalia falls away dramatically at the shove, spinning around on her heel before turning a bright grin to Ronin. "If you say so," she teases doubtfully, taking a strong sniff and immediately wrinkling her nose.

"I'll be there, Captain." Her smile becomes dimmer, more serious, gratitude for his acceptance of her perhaps inconsistent desires written on her face. It's an expression that falters as she looks away, something else popping into her mind. "Hey- have you talked to Gideon at all? The Priest? He's taking a group to Torchline during LongNight. To try to destroy a Voice Shrine." Biting down on her lip, she looks back over to Ronin. "And seeing as you have experience destroying shrines...?"

She doesn't know if his friendship with Sunjata and Nate will preclude him from this adventure, but figures it's worth a try.
meet me where the falling stars live
Amalia
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the dark star

"I do say so," Ronin confirms with a haughty smile, though his expression dims as well as she calls him Captain. "Not any more," he tells her. He had been a captain once, but whatever he is to the Dragoons, it doesn't seem to hold an official rank. He's their trump card, their ace in the hole, whatever you wanted to call it. At the very least, it makes him a part of their organisation. But not a captain, no.

He's about to lead them away from the marketplace when she speaks again, and the mention of Gideon has an unexpected flush burning in his cheeks. Ronin clears his throat. "Not so much recently," he admits. There hadn't been much talking when he'd last seen the Priest. But then Amalia continues and Ronin furrows his brow. Go to Torchline? Destroy a shrine?

"If I were to sneak out of Stormbreak, it certainly wouldn't be to go and destroy a shrine," he points out, rubbing at the back of his neck. "I'm trying to go about things the right way, and I've been stationed here. Sorry Ama - if Gideon had approached me directly, then perhaps. But I don't think I can commit to it." Not when he could just as easily hop to the Greatwood instead.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
you drew memories in my mind I could never erase
painted colors in my heart I could never replace
Amalia doesn't catch his flush, too focused on her question and the world around them. She nods slowly at his refusal, though, brow furrowed slightly. "I understand," the girl replies, disappointed but genuine. She would have liked to have him at her side, but with his family on the line he needs to toe it carefully.

She, on the other hand, has little to lose.

Flicking a smile back in Ronin's direction, the Shield nudges him again. "Well, shall we head in?" It's a long meandering walk until they divide, off to their own responsibilities, the warmth of the chaotic afternoon leaving a bright point in Amalia's thoughts.

And the next morning she arrives at dawn, a box of pastries in her hands.

{Fin}
meet me where the falling stars live
Amalia